2.12.2011

My Thoughts

Thanks to a friend from Facebook, I did the MyBrain test. The test should tell you what you were thinking at that particular moment when you key in your name. His thought was great as it related to his profession. It was not the same to me. I did the test in a short time with several of my names:
This told that I was thinking of having a thin wallet, cost of living was high and wage never raised. (poor me)
This told that I was thinking to work very hard for my dreams, great fortune and beautiful wife. (I think of this every day)
This said I was thinking of a neighbour widow, some sexy one-night-stand, picked-up money and dig booger to throw at someone. (disgusting but funny)
This me was thinking of eat drink prostitute gamble and weekend fun. (Was I thinking that?)
This was quite me. I was thinking of eat drink and fun, games, weekend and junk food. (this is my culture)
I had a mild laugh for this. Not a bad day with so many thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

even if I don't know your name.
You have a great, kind, nice, gentle , ... mind! Whatever your name is :)