8.13.2009

The Colour of Moselland Riesling

I bought half a dozen of wines (1 sparkling, 2 reds, 3 whites) and that would be for the rest of the year. Wine Cellar did a great sale and that was a great time for value and saving. So this was the first bottle to cheer up my mudane life of a house man. Working at home is more than great, just that I need self-displine. I am not complaining. But then staying at home all day is normally not my habit. I think I am quite mobile and hyper-active. I used to walked around in the office once I had done my work. Walking without any purpose, and perhaps would talked nonsense to a colleague, said something might not be funny and hopefully by the time I walked back to my station, I could collect some ideas.

I cancel my GI Joe show and stay home. Pour a glass of Riesling, smoke at the front yard and get chill from the after-rain weather. No moon in sight. My grandfather used to smoke as well. He quited at the age of 89, or 88, and he was completely healthy and free of any lung disease. But I guess I am not my grandfather, though we share the same stubbornness and he was most likely the closest characters I share in the family. I miss him a lot. And my grandmother. All these feelings of them just come. I am unsured about the path for my future, and yet I am confident it would be adventerous. Of course not now. Being a home boy is not that adventerous. This sipping of Riesling make me feel better. It comes with a sense of sweetness and eventually wake me up from my sleepy day.

3 comments:

1minutefilmreview said...

Ahh... what a great taste of spicy Riesling and some cool puffs in a no moon after-rain night...nostalgic!

bin said...

I wanna try!!!! 1st September treat me that!!

feiziyou said...

Sorry guys for over-late reply. oh yes, I have 4 more bottles to share :)