8.08.2009

2 coming soon films


I watched 2 movie trailers on this Saturday morning - Fantastic Mr. Fox, and New York, I Love You. I feel particularly warming with New York, I love You. It's about all love stories in NY. It takes the form of Paris, Je T'aime, which consists of several film deirectors presenting Pari is different districts and love stories. Sometimes it is moving to see what happens in a city.

The other is a animated film by Wes Anderson. I am always a fan of Wes Anderson, utilizing classic handmade stop motion techniques to tell the story of the best selling children’s book by Roald Dahl (author of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and James and the Giant Peach). It's a bit quirky but funny.

4 comments:

bin said...

Good one! Perhaps we may watch together!

feiziyou said...

oh yeah! oh yes! I would love to see both! where r u? S'pore?

bin said...

now still in S'pore. U will see me at September. When u wanna give me a "wash dust"?

feiziyou said...

wahahaha, I use a huge pipe to "wash dust" for u!
When in Sept? coming for holidays?