12.01.2008

lunch with Tathei & Mic

me + tathei

Please don't get jealous of seeing these 2 gorgeous guys having great lunch at one of those hawker area in KL city centre. Yes, the coming of my dearest friends had spiced up the good-looking-ness of the city besides those usual elites. So much fun. I felt I like I am a tourist in my old city and never felt happier than feeling this kind of contrast. Great. what we were posing here is Yong-tau-foo, a very nice Chinese meal. They are vegetables such as aubergine, red chili, taufu, etc stuffed with fish meat. Very delicious, as you can see from our expresison. We enjoy good food very much since my days in London and with them. So this time of him coming to visit Kuala Lumpur, I could not fail to stuff them with great food and local delights. Malaysia is well-known for its local food. Many varieties and different flavours, every day and night. Look at our smiles, aren't they charming? And make you believe that you really want to join them (mostly) and taste the good food? Okay, enough of saying, hope you enjoying good food like us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tathei,is the tathei i added in my flickr?

haha i think i saw you and your friends that day ....

feiziyou said...

wow you are stalking us! but I am not sure which one you have added.