9.28.2009

We Are Fans of Nasi Lemak, Sticky Rice & Thai Salad


There were foods and goods on Thursday bazaar at Plaza Mont Kiara. I had nothing to do but to go to my friend's office there and pretended that I have a work. It was fun and at least I avoid thinking how I was going to bring this up to my family. A workaholic did not like being jobless.

We were still very likely to stick with our nasi lemak plan, so we bought nasi lemak with beef rendang and sombal sotong. It was delicious, we liked the taste. Then we are fanatic for Thai food, and especially me, who fancy sticky rice with fresh mango. So we got that and another one of our favourites, mango salad. Yummy for sure!

Ellis introduced me this nice coconut jelly and I really had no idea how they made it but it was absolutely delicious! Those were treats for us during ramadan, and then we all craved for Raya food. It was always nice and satisfied with food. Yes, we Malaysians like it that way.

No comments: