5.06.2007

On The Radio


On The Radio
In Colour
The Concretes

I could clearly remember this song. It was Monday Morning.7ish. 2 friends and I just finished clubbing. we were outside the entrance and said goodbye to each other before we parted. pale face, like zombie. Vauxhall is a clubbing heaven. I did not intend to go home. so I wandered along the Thames, from Vauxhall to Waterloo. People on the street gave me that "get-a-life" look, but I did not bother. In fact I could hardly concentrate. At first I was annoyed. I put on the earphones and started listening to this song. it was a peaceful morning, with the prefectly beautiful view of Westminister Abbey on the other side of the Thames. People were going to work while I finished clubbing not long ago. Out of a spontaneous sudden, everything seemed just fine. I was thinking, without the transport worker, without the workaholic banker or lawyer or IT professionals, without everyone who firmly taking his responsibiliy, instead if everyone goes clubbing, it would be a complete chaos, on this mundane Monday morning. It was merely a choice of life. Of mine. and I was happy.

No comments: